Product warranty registration
To register a Product, please sign in to your QSTRAINT Dashboard.
Registration is totally FREE. Plus, you get the added benefit of Personalized Support, Tracking Your Registered Products, Requesting Technical Instruction Documents, and much more!Login or Signup
Q’STRAINT provides limited warranty coverage on Q’STRAINT products (the “Products”) as described in this Limited Warranty. For customers in the U.S.: this warranty gives you specific legal rights; you also may have other rights, which vary from state to state. For customers in the European Union: the purchaser may have additional legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods, and those rights (if applicable) are not affected by this warranty.
COVERED PRODUCTS AND LIMITATIONS:
Q’STRAINT’s limited warranty coverage applies only to factory defects in materials and workmanship in the Products as follows:
- QUANTUM – 3 years* or 10,000 cycles.
- Q’POD, QRT-3 Series, QRT-5 Series – 5 years* limited warranty coverage.
- QRT Max, QRT Deluxe, QLK-150, Q’UBE – 3 years* limited warranty coverage.
- QRT Standard, Q-5000, M-Series, QLK-110, INQLINE, INQLINE Loader – 2 years* limited warranty coverage.
- All other Products – 1 year limited warranty coverage.
*Only valid if product is registered with Q’STRAINT. Otherwise a 1 year limited warranty applies to all products.
Each of the warranty coverage periods runs from the date the Products are shipped from Q’STRAINT, and applies only to warranted defects that first manifest themselves and are reported to Q’STRAINT within the applicable warranty period. Q’STRAINT retains the right to determine to its reasonable satisfaction whether any claimed defect is covered by this warranty.
CERTAIN ITEMS ARE EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY COVERAGE BY Q’STRAINT, AND THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Products which are not installed and maintained in accordance with Q’STRAINT’s instructions.
- Products which are subject to misuse, abuse, accident, negligence, or exposure to the elements or chemicals.
- Products which are altered or not repaired by a Q’STRAINT authorized repair service.
- Normal wear and tear, and routine maintenance.
- Products which are not used in applications or in a manner approved by Q’STRAINT.
ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), CONDITIONS AND GUARANTIES ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. If any implied warranties, conditions or guarantees are required under applicable law, they are limited to the minimum duration allowed by law (not longer than the duration of the applicable express limited warranty coverage). For customers in the U.S.: some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
REMEDIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs, Q’STRAINT (or one of its authorized dealers, as determined by Q’STRAINT) will repair or replace the defective Products, in its sole discretion. This “repair or replacement” remedy is the exclusive remedy under this warranty. Q’STRAINT has no responsibility or liability for any incidental or consequential damages, such as loss of use, interest or finance charges, the cost of repairs by unauthorized repair services, depreciation, etc., all of which are specifically excluded and disclaimed from this warranty. For customers in the U.S.: some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
RESPONSIBILITY OF PURCHASER
- Any claims under this limited warranty must be made to Q’STRAINT within fifteen (15) days after the defect first arises.
- The Products must be returned to Q’STRAINT (or its authorized repair facility, as determined by Q’STRAINT) within the warranty period for inspection and warranty service. The expense of disassembly, returning the Products for warranty service, and of returning the Products to the owner and reassembly after any warranty service has been completed, is the responsibility of the owner and will not be reimbursed by Q’STRAINT. Contact Q’STRAINT Customer Service for information on how to return Products.
- If your Product includes a registration form it must be returned to Q’STRAINT within thirty (30) days after the Products are delivered to the purchaser.
Q’STRAINT reserves the right to improve its products through changes in design or materials without being obligated to the owners of other Products.
Q’STRAINT may be contacted at 800-987-9987 or via email at email@example.com.