DATA WE COLLECT
Data Your Provide to Us
When you create an account; place an order, register a warranty, inquire about services, opt-in to marketing activities, follow us or submit information, enter a contest or participate in a marketing survey; or submit other information to us directly or through third-party services, you are asked to provide personal information that uniquely identifies you.
We collect the following types of personal information: your contact information (such as name, postal or email address, or phone number), username and password, payment information such as PayPal, credit or debit card details, job title, and industry.
You do not have to provide any information that directly identifies you to browse our website. However, to register an account with us to take advantage of our various services, we will ask you to provide certain personal information as necessary to provide you with requested services, complete the relevant transaction, or special features and functions of our website.
Data We Automatically Get From You
Q’STRAINT works with our marketing affiliates to gather analytics using technologies such as cookies, tags and scripts to analyze trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around our website, and to gather non-sensitive demographic information about our user base. We may collect and receive reports based on your use of this website.
We automatically collect anonymous information through cookies. Cookies are small text files stored by your Web browser on your computer, phone, tablet, or other device used to browse our Sites. Cookies allow us to identify and authenticate visitors, track behavior, and enable important site features. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time so, for example, your login remains available when you return to the site. Session
cookies are used to maintain your state as you use the site, for example, keeping your progress in our Online Training Courses.
This site also uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Third Parties: Social Media
Our web sites make use of social network plugins. These include, but are not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube and Instagram. When you use a social network plugin, the information may be directly transferred from your device to the operator of the social network. We have no influence on the data gathered by the social network plugins. If you are logged into the social network, your use of our web site can be referenced to your social network account.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use your data to provide, support, personalize and develop our services. How we use your personal information will depend on which services you use, which products your buy or inquire about; and the choices you make when registering with us. We use the information that we have about you to provide and personalize, including with the help of our marketing affiliates. When providing services or marketing, performing security, administrative, or customer service activities, we may use the information we to:
- Complete a sales transaction, including to process and track website orders.
- Provide customer service when you need help and/or to improve customer experiences.
- Provide warranty coverage when an in inquiry is made.
- Enable subscription services or activations, like our Online Training Courses.
Advertising and Marketing
- Send you email updates, newsletters, promotions, surveys, and direct mailings.
- Manage your participation in upcoming events.
- Communicate with you about our products and services, and to customize these communications by identifying preferences you provide to us.
- Publish customer testimonials or photos.
- Analyze our marketing strategies and trends regarding your use of our website or social media channels.
- Improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; and/or send follow-up communications thanking your for your business or inquiring as to your satisfaction.
- Register and manage your account.
- Track the use of our website and help us learn more about our visitors’ behavior; and/or improve our website experience.
- Protect against error, fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
- Manage exposure to risk from unauthorized users;
- Comply with applicable legal mandates, our policies, or industry standards.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to Q’STRAINT and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through Q’STRAINT have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
- We do not share your data with any outside third parties not explicitly mentioned in this policy.
- We do not automatically subscribe users to our newsletter if they complete forms on our website (including contact forms/request information forms/warranty forms).
- You may unsubscribe from our newsletter easily at any time. You will receive a confirmation email when you subscribe and there is a double opt-in process for subscribing.
- We monitor for and try to prevent security breaches. We implement appropriate security safeguards designed to protect your data.
- Our website uses encryption technology, known as Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number.
- Passwords: When you register as a user and create an online account on our website, you will be prompted to select a personal password. To maximize your level of protection, you should choose a strong personal password, which means that you should use at least 6 characters including a combination of both letters and numbers. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and any account information. We will never send an unsolicited communication asking you for your password.
If you have registered for an account, you can access, review and manage various information about yourself via the customer Dashboard. Within the Dashboard, you can do things like update your profile information and change your communication preferences.
If you have not registered for an account, or the information you are seeking is not available within the customer Dashboard, you can contact us at email@example.com or via mail at: 4031 NE 12th Terrace, Oakland Park, FL 33334.
For personal information that we have about you, you can request the following:
Delete Data:You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (provided it is no longer necessary for legal purposes or to provide Services to you).
Change or Correct Data: If you have created an account on our website, you can edit some of your personal data through the customer Dashboard. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
EU Users; Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: you may contact our EU offices at firstname.lastname@example.org request a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data be provided in machine readable form. You can also ask to review any of the information that we have retained, how we have used it, and to whom we have disclosed it at any time by contacting us.
EU Users; Right to Lodge a Complaint: Under Article 77 of EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that is located in your country of habitual residence, place of work or the place of alleged infringement if the data subject considers the processing of personal data relating to the subject to infringe this Regulation.
Opting Out of Email/Direct Mail:
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails. You will continue to receive service-related emails (e.g. order status or support communications).
You can opt-out of Adobe analytics by following this link.
If you wish to close your account, we will keep some of your data even after you close your account. We retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed, but will destroy your personal data when it is no longer needed for the foregoing purposes, or we remove your personal information to render it anonymous.
COPYRIGHT & MEDIA
Any files transmitted through this website are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are given access. All content, images, audio and videos downloaded or viewed from this website are protected by copyright. Permission to use this multimedia is granted for individual use only. Any other use is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization from Q’STRAINT. Images should not be cropped. Audio/video should not be edited. For downloaded files, Q’STRAINT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus that may be transmitted.
If you have any questions about privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-987-9987.