The 2015 12th Annual
National Training Seminar
OPEN REGISTRATION IS COMING!
Check Back Soon
October 15th & 16th, 2015
October 20th & 21st, 2015
Who should attend?
Our national training seminars feature valuable information for:
- Transportation Agency Trainers
- Operations Directors or Supervisors for transportation agencies
- State Trainers
- Others who supervise or manage wheelchair transportation safety
What will you experience?
Our comprehensive training seminars provides in-depth, hands-on learning experience that will educate you how to properly use and operate Q’Straint’s systems and Sure-Lok products, and show you how to teach others to properly use them as well. In addition, each person will:
- Tour our facility, meet the Q’Straint/Sure-Lok family and see how our products are made.
- Learn about the inspection and maintenance of wheelchair securement systems.
- View crash tests of our wheelchair securement systems and components.
- Learn rules, standards and regulations that govern the testing and use of wheelchair securement.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge about Q'Straint and Sure-Lok products for writing specifications.
- Gain experience securing some of the most difficult to transport power wheelchairs in the industry.
- Interact and share your experiences, tips and ideas with other attendees.
Where is it held?
Our National Training Seminars are held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida within dedicated training classrooms.
Click here to view photos of prior years' trainings.
What does it cost?
That's right, as yet another demonstration of our commitment to ensuring the effective use of our products, Q'Straint and Sure-Lok cover the costs of your hotel accommodations, ground transportation and meals during training, as well as providing all necessary training materials. The only cost to you is transportation to and from Fort Lauderdale. We take care of the rest... it's that simple!