The 2013 10th Annual
National Training Seminar
Registration is Open!
Transit / Para-Transit
October 16 & 17, 2013
November 6 & 7, 2013
Who should attend?
Our national training seminars feature valuable information for:
- Transportation Agency Trainers
- Operations Directors or Supervisors for transportation agencies
- State Trainers
- Others who supervise or manage wheelchair transportation safety
What will you experience?
Our comprehensive training seminars provides in-depth, hands-on learning experience that will educate you how to properly use and operate Q’Straint’s systems and Sure-Lok products, and show you how to teach others to properly use them as well. In addition, each person will:
- Tour our facility, meet the Q’Straint/Sure-Lok family and see how our products are made.
- Learn about the inspection and maintenance of wheelchair securement systems.
- View crash tests of our wheelchair securement systems and components.
- Learn rules, standards and regulations that govern the testing and use of wheelchair securement.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge about Q'Straint and Sure-Lok products for writing specifications.
- Interact and share your experiences, tips and ideas with other attendees.
Where is it held?
Our National Training Seminar is held on-site in Fort Lauderdale, Florida within our dedicated, on-site training classroom. Affectionately known as the ‘Blue Room’. Click here to view photos of our facility.
What does it cost?
That's right, as yet another demonstration of our commitment to ensuring the effective use of our products, Q'Straint and Sure-Lok cover the costs of your hotel accommodations, ground transportation and meals during training, as well as providing all necessary training materials. The only cost to you is transportation to and from Fort Lauderdale. We take care of the rest... it's that simple!